Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need to know how to fill out form 8824, I traded in a

Customer Question
I need to know how...
I need to know how to fill out form 8824
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I traded in a pointiac grand prix for a ford escape the trade in value i received from my grand prix was 1350 with a rebate of 750 and the purchased of the new vehicle is 25987
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
3/23/2016
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. PDtax here. I was notified you asked for me.

Are these business assets?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney