How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tax.appeal.168 Your Own Question
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3449
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Tax.appeal.168 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have several years of unfiled tax returns and am trying to

Customer Question

I have several years of unfiled tax returns and am trying to close on a mortgage loan - I will be able to get them filed before closing but worry that it will slow the process. My name is***** you have advice?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 1 year ago.

You can file the returns as soon as possible, but it will be a slow process. There is no way to expedite the process. I wish I could provide you with a more favorable response, but there is not really anything that I can tell you to help you speed up the process.

Let me know If I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.