Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have several years of unfiled tax returns and am trying to

Customer Question
close on a mortgage loan...
I have several years of unfiled tax returns and am trying to close on a mortgage loan - I will be able to get them filed before closing but worry that it will slow the process. My name is***** you have advice?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
3/19/2016
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 1 year ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

You can file the returns as soon as possible, but it will be a slow process. There is no way to expedite the process. I wish I could provide you with a more favorable response, but there is not really anything that I can tell you to help you speed up the process.

Let me know If I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant