Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How do I get a copy of my taxes I am a victim of identity

Customer Question
How do I get a...
How do I get a copy of my taxes for 2014 I am a victim of identity theft and I do not know if that person filed again. I am not able to get a pin number to file my returns for 2015
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
3/17/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

...

you can no longer get the the transcript online immediately/real time ... but you can still go to this same site and request your transcript.

...

IRS says it will arrive in 5 to 10 days

...

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

You can also use this form and fax in the request, to (###) ###-####/p>

...

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

...

I hope this has helped.

...

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

...

If this HAS helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd really appreciate a positive rating (using the rating request, faces, or stars on your screen)

...

That's the only way I'll be credited for the work here.

...

Thank you!

Lane

...

I’m just checking back in to see how things are going.

...

Did my answer help?

...

Let me know…

...

Thanks

Lane

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS