Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Trying to assist my son with filing s 2013 and 2014 tax

Customer Question
Trying to assist my son...
Trying to assist my son with filing his 2013 and 2014 tax returns (Form 1040EZ). He owes $415 for year 2013 and $580 for year 2014. Just now filing these so I'm sure there will be penalty and interest. Hoping, however, that there's a possibility he can get them to drop penalty for late filing for 2014 as he was incarcerated from 3/2/15 until 2/11/16 and unable to file at the time the return was due.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I think that covers it
JA: Our top Accountant is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Accountant in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Accountant until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
3/14/2016
Tax Professional: Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert replied 1 year ago
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert

OK, so do you have a question?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney