How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Trying to assist my son with filing s 2013 and 2014 tax

Customer Question

Trying to assist my son with filing his 2013 and 2014 tax returns (Form 1040EZ). He owes $415 for year 2013 and $580 for year 2014. Just now filing these so I'm sure there will be penalty and interest. Hoping, however, that there's a possibility he can get them to drop penalty for late filing for 2014 as he was incarcerated from 3/2/15 until 2/11/16 and unable to file at the time the return was due.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I think that covers it
JA: Our top Accountant is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Accountant in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Accountant until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.

OK, so do you have a question?