How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Client has a disabled child that can not walk (4 yrs

Customer Question

My Client has a disabled child that can not walk (4 yrs old). They spend tons of money on him (aqua therapy, horse therapy, special care at school and all), however, they make 120K, so in itemized deductions it allows us only 500 dollars (their total medical expenses for the kid is 12,500 (out of pocket).
Is there any other place, that we can take credits for disabled child?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

Another option would be if medical expenses are covered by the insurance policy.

Unfortunately - that is ONLY place to deduct medical expenses.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Lev, I dont see a pay button.. How do I pay?