Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Is a NYS Fiduciary pay state taxes?

Customer Question
Is a NYS Fiduciary pay state taxes?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
3/11/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi - Yes, you can find the forms you'll need here: https://www.tax.ny.gov/forms/fiduciary_cur_forms.htm

...

I’m just checking back in to see how things are going.

...

Did my answer help?

...

Let me know…

...

Thanks

Lane

...

I hold a JD (Juris Doctorate, a doctoral degree in the law), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security & Medicare, estate, corporate & tax advice since 1986

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
YOU NEVER ANSWER MY SECOND QUESTION, I had paid for, one day went by without an answer.My question was:
How can I determine the mandatory required withdrawal from pension, retirement and social security funds. I need you to walk me true

Apparently you have asked this as a separate question ... let me paste everything from above

...

Country relating to Question:United States

State (if USA):New York

Customer

Is a NYS Fiduciary pay state taxes?

11 Mar 2016, 3:25 PM

Me

Hi - Yes, you can find the forms you'll need here:https://www.tax.ny.gov/forms/fiduciary_cur_forms.htm

11 Mar 2016, 3:28 PM

Me

...

...

Did my answer help?

...

Let me know…

...

Thanks

Lane

...

I hold a JD (Juris Doctorate, a doctoral degree in the law), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law& Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPSdesignations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security & Medicare, estate, corporate & tax advice since 1986

12 Mar 2016, 1:54 PM

Customer

YOU NEVER ANSWER MY SECOND QUESTION, I had paid for, one day went by without an answer.

My question was:

I answered you 3 minutes later ... and you've now come back over 24 hours hours later.. and alluded to some other question that you've asked.

...

Now that you've asked that second question on THIS question thread let me walk you through it

Social security is what it is, so to speak ... it must be received (or deposited by direct deposit) there is no minimum.

...

The same thing for monthly pensions... monthly pensions that pay based on years of service, etc. must be taken as they're paid.

...

for 401(k)s and IRA type plans (plans that carry a balance) you must start taking distributions at age 70 and 1/2.

...

You use your year end (dec 31) balance from the previous year and then take it out over your life expectancy by using an IRS provided table (OR you can use a calculator such as this one: https://www.calcxml.com/do/qua07

Did you see my answer to your second question?

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS