Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

We are currently incurring a lot of money on surveyor fees

Customer Question
as we prepare to subdivide...
We are currently incurring a lot of money on surveyor fees as we prepare to subdivide our investment property - is any of this money tax deductible at any stage?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
3/11/2016
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You will capitalize the surveyor fees and add them to your basis.

Please let me know if you require further information or clarification.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent