How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Gina CPA Your Own Question
Gina CPA
Gina CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 19
Experience:  CPA with 10 years of problem solving tax experience.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Gina CPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My mom has me on her insurance I'm a college student and

Customer Question

my mom has me on her insurance I'm a college student and work she pays for the insurance there asking me for and 8892 form but I don't pay it shes does I have the paper that shows I'm on her insurance. what do I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Gina CPA replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Are they asking for Form 8892 or is that a typo?

Expert:  Gina CPA replied 1 year ago.

Did you mean Form 8962? Are you using Tax software (like TurboTax) to file your return? Does your Mom have form 1095A? Form my experience with other clients, the IRS is asking for Form 8962 and you can easily generate that form using but you do need your Mom's Form 1095-A.