How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Just reading your response to my question. My future wife

Customer Question

Just reading your response to my question. My future wife does not presently fall in the U.S. tax resident status, my question involves more the action of monetary transfer here very soon, and coe consequences of it. Her business overseas is very successful, and she is being taxed highly now. What would be your suggestion to avoid a double tax situation, and is there any legal solution to it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

You need to go back to that question and respond please.

You have opened a new question as a followup so go back to the other question where I will respond.