How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PDtax Your Own Question
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4515
Experience:  35 years tax experience, including four years at a Big 4 firm.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
PDtax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I reside in NY but have income properties in OH that are

Customer Question

If I reside in NY but have income properties in OH that are owned by LP's. Where should the business file its tax returns.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

The business needs to file in Ohio. You file your NY resident return and report your Ohio income as from another state.

I'm PDtax. If this answers your questions, please leave positive feedback to close out your inquiry. The rating scale in stars should be used.

Related Tax Questions