Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do I download the SSA 1099 forms wife and myself? Eugene…

Customer Question
How do I download the...
How do I download the SSA 1099 forms for my wife and myself? Eugene and Katherine Conrotto
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2016
Tax Professional: Christopher Church,
 replied 2 years ago
Christopher Church

Hello I would be happy to help

Tax Professional: Christopher Church,
 replied 2 years ago

If a replacement 1099 is needed, the easiest and fastest way to obtain one is through your online, personal pin and password ***** my Social Security account. Once logged on to your personal account, select the “Replacement Documents” tab and request a replacement.

A replacement 1099 can also be obtained from your local Social Security office or by calling the SSA national toll-free number, 1-***-***-****, TTY 1-***-***-****.

I hope this helps, please rate as positive. Thank you

Tax Professional: Christopher Church,
 replied 2 years ago

If there is anything else you need please let me know, thank you

Tax Professional: Christopher Church,
 replied 2 years ago

Hello Eugene, did you get the forms?