How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Trying to amend 2014 1040 filing. I t AMEND on the 2014 data

Customer Question

trying to amend 2014 1040 filing. I hit AMEND on the 2014 data file. when prompted i enter the previous forgotten data and continue to print the updated tax report but instead of 1040X report i get a new 1040 report that includes the new data.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  rakhi.v replied 1 year ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

If would be better if you can elaborate on your question more. Are you using Turbo Tax ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2014 investments & rental property" premier
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still there?
Expert:  rakhi.v replied 1 year ago.

Dear Friend,

Yes, I am very much here. Please tell me..

I would be grateful if you can please elaborate on your question so that I can assist better.