Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

My name is ***** ***** domangue back taxes, yes its is from

Customer Question
my name is ***** *****...
my name is ***** ***** domangue back taxes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes its is from 2003 7 2002 THE AMOUNT IS 8811.43
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
3/2/2016
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 1 year ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

My understanding is that you have an issue with back taxes owed from tax years 2003. What is it that you want to know? Please answer the following questions. Did you file tax returns for the years in question, or did you file and just not pay the tax due? Please advise.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney