Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I received a post card in the mail about form 1099G how do I…

Customer Question
I received a post...

I received a post card in the mail about form 1099G how do I get it

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

The card states Notice of Form 1099G

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Not sure do you need our names

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/2/2016
Tax Professional: Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert replied 2 years ago
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert

Can you tell me more specifically exactly what you are talking about?

You do not need to provide your names.

Who sent you the postcard?

What state are you in?

Do you have any additional follow-up questions?

If not, please remember to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for our work.

Thanks very much,

Stephen G.
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert