Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need to know what my PTIN number is, Alexis Manier,

Customer Question
My name is ***** *****...
My name is ***** ***** I need to know what my PTIN number is
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Alexis Manier
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer:###-##-####
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
3/2/2016
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 1 year ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

In order to obtain your PIN, you will need to call the IRS PTIN hotline number. You will have to have certain identifying information available before they will provide you with that info. Refer to the following link for the contact imnformation;

https://www.irs.gov/Tax-Professionals/Contact-the-Return-Preparer-Program

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter. If all is clear, please be so kind as to positively rate my response 3 or more stars so that I may receive credit for assisting you.

You may even be able to get your PTIN via chat.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant