Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

When I filed using Turbo tax software the only way I could…

Customer Question
When I filed using Turbo...
When I filed using Turbo tax software the only way I could proceed was to use same address as 2014. How do I get my new address on file
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/29/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 2 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

You might need to update the information in your TurboTax account.

After you sign to "My TurboTax" click My TurboTax at the top,

then - in the Tax Timeline window, select Account Settings from the My Account drop-down.

you should see the page Review and edit your account info page, where you can update your address.

Let me know if that works for you.

.

I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.
Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.
If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.
I am here to help you with all tax related issues.