How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 16580
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Megan, I have to explain this in court that is why I need to

Customer Question

Megan, I have to explain this in court that is why I need to know where in the Tax Code this is found, publication or something please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Megan C replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your follow up - there's no real tax document that says it - but, you are allowed to deduct items that you incur for production of income.

Here's a good article that spells it out