Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

941 and 1120S, my 940 does not match my quarterly 941 total…

Customer Question
941 and 1120S Accountant's...

941 and 1120S

Accountant's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My 940 does not match my quarterly 941 total and i am not sure how to file 1120S

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/28/2016
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 2 years ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. I can assist.

It's best if 940 gross wages equals 941, but I'd like to know what happened, maybe to fix the error, before you file.

Please advise how you want to proceed. If you want help finding the error, I can do so for an additional fee.