How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My kid earned income of $275.00 in her UGMA account, she is

Customer Question

My kid earned income of $275.00 in her UGMA account , she is 17 years old , do we need to report it .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  jludwic replied 1 year ago.

Is this an immigration law question?

What is a UGMA account?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a UGMA account , I thought was asking a CPA it's an account for minors
Expert:  jludwic replied 1 year ago.

Requesting this be moved to tax.

Please do not respond, it will delay the move.