Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am doing a tax return and this person received Aflac

Customer Question
My name is***** and...

My name is***** and I am doing a tax return and this person received Aflac insurance but we did not receive a w2 from the employer we received a letter from Aflac telling us what they sent to the employer I just need to know what I should expect from the employer

Accountant's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

W2 does not show any amount on box 12but turbo tax rejected return error was for t i recd from Aflac

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/27/2016
Tax Professional: Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 2 years ago
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Was the premiums paid with after tax money

I have not got an answer. My bank has been charged. I do not want a monthly i charge only need my question answered
I would rather talking on phone
Cancel everthing and cancel charge at bank. I am not satisfied.