How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am doing a tax return and this person received Aflac

Customer Question

My name is***** and I am doing a tax return and this person received Aflac insurance but we did not receive a w2 from the employer we received a letter from Aflac telling us what they sent to the employer I just need to know what I should expect from the employer
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: W2 does not show any amount on box 12but turbo tax rejected return error was for t i recd from Aflac
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Megan C replied 2 years ago.

Was the premiums paid with after tax money

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not got an answer. My bank has been charged. I do not want a monthly i charge only need my question answered
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would rather talking on phone
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cancel everthing and cancel charge at bank. I am not satisfied.