Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

OK I realize I file an amended 941 but what do I do about…

Customer Question
OK I realize I file...
OK I realize I file an amended 941 but what do I do about the 2015 tax return, since I will actually have less expenses and therefore more profit.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/27/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 2 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

I hold a JD (Juris Doctorate, a doctoral degree in the law), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security & Medicare, estate, corporate & tax advice since 1986.

...

Hi - I can help here. I don't have the benefit of knowing what previous question you may have asked (you've asked this as a new question, on a new question thread) but I'll speculate that someone must have said that you need to amend the 941 (941X)...

...

The answer to this question is analogous ... you'll need to amend your 2015 return (whether it be a 1040 with a schedule C or a 1065 or an 1120-S) ... you'll use the "X" version respectively

..

I hope this has helped.

...

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

...

If this HAS helped, I'd really appreciate a positive rating (using the rating request, faces, or stars on your screen)

...

That's the only way I'll be credited for the work here.

...

Thank you!

Lane