How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lane Your Own Question
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 12459
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

OK I realize I file an amended 941 but what do I do about

Customer Question

OK I realize I file an amended 941 but what do I do about the 2015 tax return, since I will actually have less expenses and therefore more profit.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

I hold a JD (Juris Doctorate, a doctoral degree in the law), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security & Medicare, estate, corporate & tax advice since 1986.


Hi - I can help here. I don't have the benefit of knowing what previous question you may have asked (you've asked this as a new question, on a new question thread) but I'll speculate that someone must have said that you need to amend the 941 (941X)...


The answer to this question is analogous ... you'll need to amend your 2015 return (whether it be a 1040 with a schedule C or a 1065 or an 1120-S) ... you'll use the "X" version respectively


I hope this has helped.


Please let me know if you have any questions at all.


If this HAS helped, I'd really appreciate a positive rating (using the rating request, faces, or stars on your screen)


That's the only way I'll be credited for the work here.


Thank you!