How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15573
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where do I find to put in estimated taxes I paid last year?

Customer Question

Where do I find to put in estimated taxes I paid last year?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.


Estimates are entered under payments. If you are using software look to the top of your screen and click on payments or search for estimated payments.

If you are entering the items on the form itself take credit for all your estimated tax payments for 2015 on line 65 of Form 1040 or line 41 of Form 1040A. Include any overpayment from 2014 that you had credited to your 2015 estimated tax. You must use Form 1040 or Form 1040A if you paid estimated tax. You cannot file Form 1040EZ.

Please remember to rate my service excellent once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Please advise if you are trying to find out how much you paid in estimated taxes instead of where to report them.