Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  20+ years of experience in tax preparation; 30+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

When is Sherry *********** state tax refund of $168.00

Customer Question

When is Sherry *********** state tax refund of $168.00 coming into her banking account please. What date is my state tax coming in please.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

That is very private information and not available to anyone but you.

You need to use this link

https://esweb.revenue.louisiana.gov/wheresmyrefund/

Enter your private and personal info and LA will tell you about your refund.

Please remember to rate my service excellent once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Sherry *********** and I want to know now please when is my state tax refund of $168.00 suppose to hit my Banking account please. Thank you and god will bless you. Please let me know now what date is my tax refund is to hit my bank please.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sherry

Did you read my response to you?

Scroll up and read what I sent you please. It has the information needed.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Checking back to see if you looked at the LA site yet

Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Different expert here - My name is ***** ***** please allow me to provide you with additional information you will find helpful.

Almost all states have delayed processing of refunds this year due to the number of fraudulent tax returns that have been/are being filed.

The Louisiana Department of Revenue announced on 2/18/16 that it will start issuing refunds during the week of March 2.

You can expect to receive your refund sometime after that date.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/02/waiting_for_a_louisiana_tax_re.html

Please let me know if I can assist you further. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you and alerts Just Answer to compensate for a portion of the fee you previously paid.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb