Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have a very specific question as a strong researcher

Customer Question
needing as much detail as...
I have a very specific question as a strong researcher needing as much detail as possible. Merely providing the regulation itself might not be enough. I want to establish a payment plan with the IRS at $1200 per month but I dont know what specifically they use as a guideline to determine if I can afford to pay it. I am a web designer and income changes each month. I am looking for a specific answer before I even fill out the form. Rather then showing too much assets or too little income. Too much assets and they take them away I imagine. Too little income? How do I prove income? What is the case law? Changing income each month????......
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
2/24/2016
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. We negotiate these agreements regularly. I can assist.

I can't do it, though, for the price offered. I'll be glad to provide the support you need, through our Offer of Additional Service. Accept the higher price for the time, and we can work on your problem this morning.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney