How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a very specific question as a strong researcher

Customer Question

I have a very specific question as a strong researcher needing as much detail as possible. Merely providing the regulation itself might not be enough. I want to establish a payment plan with the IRS at $1200 per month but I dont know what specifically they use as a guideline to determine if I can afford to pay it. I am a web designer and income changes each month. I am looking for a specific answer before I even fill out the form. Rather then showing too much assets or too little income. Too much assets and they take them away I imagine. Too little income? How do I prove income? What is the case law? Changing income each month????......
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. We negotiate these agreements regularly. I can assist.

I can't do it, though, for the price offered. I'll be glad to provide the support you need, through our Offer of Additional Service. Accept the higher price for the time, and we can work on your problem this morning.