Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Is there a free website, without me creating a profile, that…

Customer Question
Is there a free website...
Is there a free website, without me creating a profile, that would help me to calculate duties and taxes on wines I'm importing from Hungary? I'm a greeny importer and have a presale cargo I have to take care of.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/24/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 2 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Duty calculator requires me to set up an account and it's not free. Import calculator is no help either.

So sorry - guess you get what you pay for ... I'll opt out and see if others can help.

Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 years ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Different expert here - my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist.

I've used the following link with success in the past.

http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation

Let me know if it works for you.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent