Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need to declare some hotel costs tax report. Is there a

Customer Question
I need to declare some...
I need to declare some hotel costs for my tax report. Is there a way to retrieve dates from old hotel entry keycards?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
2/23/2016
Tax Professional: Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you today. There is no way to retrieve dates from these cards - they don't hold data like that. However, you could get the dates from your credit card statement and if paying cash you could contact the hotels directly.

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive.