How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29925
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is claudio, the question is i paid my federal taxes

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** question is i paid my federal taxes of my corporation C from 2015 in 2016 can i deduct and where?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: corporation has profits last year i paid the taxes on that profit in 2015 can i deduct and where
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

Hi Claudio and welcome to our site!
If that is C-corporation which pays YOUR tax liability - that amount is treated as paid to you - and reported as wages paid to you - so C-corporation deduct these payments as wages.

Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.


If C-corporations pays CORPORATE taxes - these taxes are not deducted on the corporate tax return.

Please verify and clarify your situation.