Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Lev, You were helping me on another question regarding my…

Customer Question
Hi Lev, You were helping me...
Hi Lev,
You were helping me on another question regarding my 1040x and getting my money back.
I have a follow up question
For boxes 6-11 I do not see anything that pertains to me. Where would I find that on my original transcripts if it does pertain to me or may that not pertain to me and I can leave it blank?
Also, in box 14 it asks for my eic. I added that. But for 17 it says to add box 12-16, so would I add what they took with my eic?
If I make a mistake would they adjus?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/23/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 2 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

If there is nothing related to your situation - just leave these lines blank.

Only file lines that are required or related to your situation even there is no changes on these lines.

However if you want me to verify - I may review your original tax filing and 1040X and will let you know if I found any mismatch.

If you do have EIC on that line - yes - it should be added.

If I make a mistake would they adjust?

If you make calculation mistake - most likely the IRS will correct you.

For all other mistakes - we may not know - it is possible that the IRS will make a correction - but there is no guarantee.

Thanks so much. I uploaded what I did and have so far. Thanks again!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v622lzjex2rg558/AABqIRQGAtUYHHpHqzBZnDw2a?dl=0

Please let me some time to verify...
Sorry for delay...

No problem. Do you have an answer yet. Just tryng to send this week since it needs to arrive by the 17th. Thank you

It seems as I am not able to access your posting...

Are you able to upload documents here?
See instructions here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

I tried, but wasn't working. I will try again.

Try clicking on the link. I just tried it. Thanks

Please be aware - to send a photo or file, it must be 5MB or less and in one of the following formats: GIF, PNG, JPEG, ZIP, RAR, PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, DOCX, XLSX, SWF, FLV, WMV. If your photo or file is larger than 5MB, please re-size it or send it to customer support at *****@******.***.

Hi, I was finally able to upload them. Thanks for your patience. For some reason it seems to have sent doubles. There are supposed to be 8 pagee total. I just covered personal info.

Thanks for your help.

Did you get a chance to check if it was correct?

Thanks