Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have a 50000 investment that is part of a larger

Customer Question
investment of my daughter nd...
I have a 50000 investment that is part of a larger investment of my daughter nd her husband. they deckare tge full interst on their tax return. Am I liable for any tax ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/23/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 2 years ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello

If you are listed as an investor then you should report and pay tax on your share of the investment income.

It really depends on how you are "invested" in this and what the specifics are. If you just loaned them money they should pay all the tax and report all the income.

Please remember to rate my service excellent once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Checking back to see if you read or responded