How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15711
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 50000 investment that is part of a larger

Customer Question

I have a 50000 investment that is part of a larger investment of my daughter nd her husband. they deckare tge full interst on their tax return. Am I liable for any tax ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.


If you are listed as an investor then you should report and pay tax on your share of the investment income.

It really depends on how you are "invested" in this and what the specifics are. If you just loaned them money they should pay all the tax and report all the income.

Please remember to rate my service excellent once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Checking back to see if you read or responded