Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Is there any IRS regulations regarding business wire

Customer Question
Is there any IRS...

Is there any IRS regulations regarding business wire transfer to other countries for purchasing products to be sold in USA?

Accountant's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I am a wholesaler. I like to buy products form China. companies in China asked for Wire transfer as a method of paymnet. Do I need to report to IRS. If so, what form do I need to fill up ?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/23/2016
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 years ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

There is no requirement to report wire transfers to China (or any other country) to purchase products for your business to the IRS.

Please let me know if you require further information or clarification. If so, I will be happy to assist you. If not, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you and alerts Just Answer to compensate me for a portion of the fee you previously paid.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Barb