Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am filling out the form 1120S. Where do I have to include…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, my name...

Hi Pearl, my name is ***** ***** I am filling out the form 1120S. Where do I have to include the copr tax form 940 and 940? Is it line 12 or line 19-other deductions?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My company pays quarterly Federal Tax Return - form 941 and annual Federal Unemployment compensation 940, plus Florida State Reemployment tax. when I submit a form 1120S, where I have to put these expenses?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Please help.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/22/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 2 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

Deduct these amounts on line 12 Taxes and Licenses.

Please be aware only employer part is deducted.

Questions?

I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.
Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.
If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.
I am here to help you with all tax related issues.