How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29569
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am filling out the form 1120S. Where do I have to include

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, my name is ***** ***** I am filling out the form 1120S. Where do I have to include the copr tax form 940 and 940? Is it line 12 or line 19-other deductions?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My company pays quarterly Federal Tax Return - form 941 and annual Federal Unemployment compensation 940, plus Florida State Reemployment tax. when I submit a form 1120S, where I have to put these expenses?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: Please help.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

Deduct these amounts on line 12 Taxes and Licenses.

Please be aware only employer part is deducted.


Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.
Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.
If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.
I am here to help you with all tax related issues.

Related Tax Questions