Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I finished paying 2012 backs taxes this year. So I'm still…

Customer Question
I finished paying 2012 backs...
I finished paying 2012 backs taxes this year. So I'm still able file the taxes paid for 2012?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/20/2016
Tax Professional: Anne, Master Tax Preparer replied 2 years ago
Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer

Hi

I'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 27 years and I'll be happy to help you.

If you're asking if you can take the deduction on Schedule A for the taxes you paid to the state that you paid in 2015 for tax year 2012, the answer is yes.

If you have further questions, please post them here & I'll be notified.

If this answer has helped you, then please take the moment to rate positive by clicking on the stars.

It is ONLY through positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge.

Thank you for choosing justanswer.