Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I haven't file my taxes in a few years and I want to catch…

Customer Question
I haven't file my...

I haven't file my taxes in a few years and I want to catch up now that I'm in a better financial situation, but I do not know when the last time I files was

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Heres the problem, I don't know when the last year I filed was and I am unable to locate the w-2s from that occuptation

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Nope that's it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/19/2016
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 years ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

You or an authorized representative will need to contact the IRS and ask when the last time was that you filed. The number to call is 1-***-***-****. Be prepared to be on hold for a long time. In regards ***** ***** W2s and other information, wage and income transcripts can be requested for the years in question. Typically taxpayers are only required to file for the last 6 years to be in compliance. I can further assist you with this matter. I will send you an additional services to speak with you over the telephone. You are under no obligation to accept the additional offer. However, a positive rating of 3 or more stars is appreciated so that I can receive credit for assisting you. I will send you the offer for the telephone call.

If you do not accept the additional offer, let me know if I can further assist you with this matter.