Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
58285678

I haven't file my taxes in a few years and I want to catch

Customer Question

I haven't file my taxes in a few years and I want to catch up now that I'm in a better financial situation, but I do not know when the last time I files was
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Heres the problem, I don't know when the last year I filed was and I am unable to locate the w-2s from that occuptation
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: nope that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 1 year ago.

You or an authorized representative will need to contact the IRS and ask when the last time was that you filed. The number to call is 1-***-***-****. Be prepared to be on hold for a long time. In regards ***** ***** W2s and other information, wage and income transcripts can be requested for the years in question. Typically taxpayers are only required to file for the last 6 years to be in compliance. I can further assist you with this matter. I will send you an additional services to speak with you over the telephone. You are under no obligation to accept the additional offer. However, a positive rating of 3 or more stars is appreciated so that I can receive credit for assisting you. I will send you the offer for the telephone call.

If you do not accept the additional offer, let me know if I can further assist you with this matter.