Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Can I get a copy of my iRS CP-575 on line, I have my EIN but…

Customer Question
Can I get a copy...
Can I get a copy of my iRS CP-575 on line, I have my EIN but can't find the CP-575 form
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/18/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 2 years ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello

No you cannot get that on line. Actually you cannot get that even if you call the IRS Business Line .

They only send one of those out but they will verify your EIN with a letter sent to you if you ask.

As you have your EIN you would only need to call the Business line if another entity is requesting proof of your EIN.

Please remember to rate my service excellent once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Let me know if you want that number

Now that you have read my answer please respond

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4