Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

My name is ***** *****. I am wondering if Georgia requires a

Customer Question
Hello, My name is *****...
Hello, My name is ***** *****. I am wondering if Georgia requires a L balance sheet, although the business made less than $250,000?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes. I filing a 1120s return.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
2/17/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 year ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello

Georgia requires a Schedule L even if it was not required by federal.

Please remember to rate my service excellent once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

http://dor.georgia.gov/documents/it-611-2015-corporation-income-tax-booklet

The requirement used to be listed in the booklet but although it is not shown in 2015 booklet, I would still attach the Schedule L no matter what. GA has always wanted that.

Please respond

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4