How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15192
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My taxes was rejected because my husband SS3 showed up as a

Customer Question

my taxes was rejected because my husband SS3 showed up as a deceased person,he died 9/11/2015 so what do i need to do to correct this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.


You would need to correct the information you supplied for your husband. These types of rejections are caused by missing information related to a deceased taxpayer on the return.

If you did not mark in the personal information section that your husband is deceased then you need to edit that information.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to make the corrections

Related Tax Questions