How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29973
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a copy of my 2011 tax return I filed with TURBO TAX.

Customer Question

I need a copy of my 2011 tax return I filed with TURBO TAX. How do I go about this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

First of all - instead of a copy of the actual tax return - you may order a tax return transcript from the IRS .

There is no fee for transcript.
Will that work for you? Let me know if you need details.
If not - you might want to restore your Turbo Tax account - then you will be able to print a copy of your prior tax return. But I am afraid that Turbo Tax might not keep all returns.

Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

You still may order the transcript online

and it will arrive to you in mail.

Another way - to use form 4506T


I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.

Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.

If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.

I am here to help you will all tax related issues.