How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tax.appeal.168 Your Own Question
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3470
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Tax.appeal.168 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had to do an estimated tax and I need to know how I can

Customer Question

I had to do an estimated tax and I need to know how I can find out if I paid the amount in full.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 1 year ago.

In order to find out if you paid the taxes in full, you will need to contact the IRS and ask them. You can call 1-***-***-****. Be prepared to be on hold for a long time. They will let you know if you owe any taxes. Another way that you can find out is to prepare your tax return, enter the amount of estimated taxes paid. If there is a -0- balance due, you paid in full. If there is a balance due, you did not pay in full. If you are due a refund, you possibly overpaid.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.