Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Van Valkenburg, I need to get a copy of my W-2 from Cola in…

Customer Question
Van Valkenburg, I need...

Van Valkenburg, I need to get a copy of my W-2 from Coca Cola in Amarillo, Tx so I can file my taxes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/16/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 2 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

Here is an employee self-service portal.

https://www.paperlessemployee.com/ccr

If this is your first visit to the site, you must create an account to access your employer's services.

Your “Employee Number” can be found on your paycheck above your name.

“Username”: Enter your 5 or 6 digit employee number

“Password”: ONLY use the last 5 digits of your Social Security number including any zeros within the last 5 digits.

If you are not able to sign in to the Employee Resource website - here is where top get help.

http://cocacolaunited.com/login-issues-employee-resources/

.

After you login - click on Year-End Tax Statements.

.

I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.
Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.
If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.
I am here to help you with all tax related issues.