Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I want to transfer my tax moey card to my debit, no I jus 't…

Customer Question
I want to transfer...

I want to transfer my tax moey card to my debit

Accountant's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

No I jus don't want 2 card so I want to put my h an r tax money on my smione debit card

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/16/2016
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 2 years ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

H&R Block prepaid master card is a debit card that allows you to link your bank account to the HRB card and transfer money from your account to your HRB card but NOT the other way around. The only way to "transfer" money from your HRBlock card into other prepaid card or bank account is to physically withdraw the funds and make a deposit in your bank. But unless you are in Kansas City area you will most likely not find HRBlock branch and regular bank will charge you fee. Another way to get money out of the HRBlock card is to ask for cash back at the supermarket or gas station.

I used to work for HRBlock and had their card too. It is not very user friendly if you want to empty it. They want you to continue using their card.

Anyway, I see you offline now. So if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.

emc011075
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser