Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Lev is that u....this is ***** *****...sent all my 2015 tax

Customer Question
information to your personal email...
Lev is that u....this is ***** *****...sent all my 2015 tax information to your personal email. I have not heard back from you...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Len you answered my question psted on Just Answers last week and asked that I send to your personal email my 2015 tax documents which I did last Thursday
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
2/15/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 1 year ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

working on that now - almost done and will sent shortly.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Lev sent a reply to your email...please respond...thank you

It was sent - plz verify

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Plz look agaib

looking...

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
saw your response...sent another question...

replied...

Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor