How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15580
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Will you please give me the 2014 Tax Return number wife,

Customer Question

Will you please give me the 2014 Tax Return number for my wife, Marilyn **************? I need this to complete our 2015 Tax Return. I inadverdently closed my 214 retun on my computer before printing it. Thank yo very kindly. James **************
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.


The IRS can tell you the Adjusted Gross Income amount you will need.

You can use the link above to get a PIN if you cannot get the AGI for your wife. OR

Contact the IRS toll free at 1-***-***-****