How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15747
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How are you doing
, I need my agi year 2014... How can

Customer Question

Hello how are you doing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need my agi for the year 2014... How can you help me with that.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.


The AGI you should use to sign your 2015 return can be found on the following lines of your 2014 return (round this amount to the nearest whole dollar):

If you do not have a copy of the 2014 return then you can

  • Contact the IRS toll free at 1-***-***-****