How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3609
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently used Tax Act and am very disappointed in there

Customer Question

I recently used Tax Act and am very disappointed in there service and I did not file or sign the electronic filing. How do I get them to cancel? I have been trying for the past week and all I get is a busy signal. What can I do?
Kim *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

I understanding your frustration about not being able to get through to a live person, but you can delete your personal information and tax return yourself.

The following link contains step by step instructions:

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,