Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I done my taxes yesterday online and didn't know that I had…

Customer Question
I done my taxes...

I done my taxes yesterday online and didn't know that I had to have the money on my card but I have the 59.90 on my card now but I cant pull my information back up so can you help me my name is ***** ***** Brumfield and my ssn# *****###-##-####I just want to pay it.

Accountant's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My IP pin # *****

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/11/2016
Tax Professional: Anne, Master Tax Preparer replied 2 years ago
Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer

HI

I'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 27 years and I'll be happy to help you.

Most, if not all internet tax service providers have a customer service department. If you would like to tell me the company that you used (Turbo Tax, etc) I would be happy to try to help you reach a resolution on this matter.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney