Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

At what rate is the first $25,000 of estate taxed at after…

Customer Question
At what rate is the...
At what rate is the first $25,000 of estate taxed at after the use of the Unified Credit?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/4/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 2 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

That woudl be 3,800 plus 22% on amount above $20,000
so total 3,800 + ($25,000 - $20,000) 22% = $4,900

I sent you an additional offer for Phone Call as you requested.
Please verify your email and accept.
Let me know if you need any clarification this matter or any additional information.

Otherwise,
I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.
Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.
If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.
I am here to help you with all tax related issues.