How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to figure out if i owe money to dc due to unpaid

Customer Question

i am trying to figure out if i owe money to washington dc due to unpaid back taxes from 2010
JA: I dread doing my taxes every year even though they are straightforward. You doubtless need our expert to sort you out then you'll feel so much better. Please tell me anything else you can so the Accountant can assist you best.
Customer: thats all i don't remember if i filed them that year or not
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Megan C replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question -- Have you gotten any notices? Had any liens filed against you? Does something for Washington DC show up on your credit report