Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am trying to figure out if i owe money to dc due to unpaid…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to figure out if i owe money to washington dc due to unpaid back taxes from 2010

Accountant's Assistant: I dread doing my taxes every year even though they are straightforward. You doubtless need our expert to sort you out then you'll feel so much better. Please tell me anything else you can so the Accountant can assist you best.

Thats all i don't remember if i filed them that year or not

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/4/2016
Tax Professional: Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 2 years ago
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Thank you for your question -- Have you gotten any notices? Had any liens filed against you? Does something for Washington DC show up on your credit report

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney