Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I am trying to figure out if i owe money to dc due to unpaid

Customer Question

i am trying to figure out if i owe money to washington dc due to unpaid back taxes from 2010
JA: I dread doing my taxes every year even though they are straightforward. You doubtless need our expert to sort you out then you'll feel so much better. Please tell me anything else you can so the Accountant can assist you best.
Customer: thats all i don't remember if i filed them that year or not
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Megan C replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question -- Have you gotten any notices? Had any liens filed against you? Does something for Washington DC show up on your credit report