Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am trying to file my tax return but I'm not sure if my SC…

Customer Question
I am trying to file...
I am trying to file my tax return but I'm not sure if my SC credit was applied after I completed my GA tax return. It says I owe SC double the amount I am getting back from GA
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/4/2016
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 2 years ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

The only way to know for sure is to preview your return and check line 17 of your GA500 form. That's where all credits are claimed.

Another place to check is the last page of your IND-CR. That's where the credit is calculated.

Jessica, I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else i can help you with today?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney