Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Moser CPA; If I have filed a QSub election but subsequently…

Customer Question
Moser CPA; If I...

Moser CPA; If I have filed a QSub election but subsequently decided that being a Qsub is not the right choice from a tax planning standpoint can I still file stand alone S Corp return. First year for entity

Accountant's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It is for a client who does multiple real estate projects, we have an umbrella S Corp and then do a Q Sub for each development. In this case we want to have the 2015 income for 1 of the Qsubs end up being owned by a different entity

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/3/2016
Tax Professional: Mark D, Enrolled Agent replied 2 years ago
Mark D
Mark D, Enrolled Agent

Hello, was ownership of the Q Sub transferred to another person or entity?