Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Nedd to get a copy of my 2014 tax return

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/3/2016
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 years ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Since you can't get the information from Turbo Tax, you can request a copy of the tax return transcript from the IRS. A tax return transcript shows most line items from the tax return you originally filed. It also includes items from any accompanying forms and schedules you filed. It does not reflect any changes made after you filed your original return. Unfortunately the online system was hacked last year, so there is no quick way for you to obtain the transcript. If you are interested in obtaining the transcript by mail, refer to the following link for more details;

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.