How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tax.appeal.168 Your Own Question
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3453
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Tax.appeal.168 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Nedd to get a copy of my 2014 tax return

Customer Question

Nedd to get a copy of my 2014 tax return
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 1 year ago.

Since you can't get the information from Turbo Tax, you can request a copy of the tax return transcript from the IRS. A tax return transcript shows most line items from the tax return you originally filed. It also includes items from any accompanying forms and schedules you filed. It does not reflect any changes made after you filed your original return. Unfortunately the online system was hacked last year, so there is no quick way for you to obtain the transcript. If you are interested in obtaining the transcript by mail, refer to the following link for more details;

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.